All sites within the mail-order.ru network respect the intellectual property of others and, thus, all content is believed to be used in good faith and with the permission of the website’s associated affiliate program. However, if there is a dispute with content in use on this site for which you are the legal copyright holder and would like it removed, please e-mail with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works;
- location of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed — URL(s) to the page or content that would reasonably allow us to locate the material in question;
- Your contact information or the contact information of the copyright owner. This should include actual name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.